Friday, February 3, 2017

Episode 67: If you Can't say something nice...




Knitting Segments



Show-Ready Knits 


Knits in Rehearsal

Knitting on Kit Kat Hat Number 6

Vintage Prim by Andrea Mowry
Would you be interested in doing a KAL in March called Mowry Madness? Let me know!


Panther's Hermione's Everyday Socks





Auditioning Knits

Girl from the Grocery Store by Joji Locatelli

I mentioned the Grocery Girls Podcast as being the design inspiration for this pattern.

Versus by Hillary Smith Callis I originally saw kits for this on Kitterly.

Kline Shawl by Jennifer Dassau I saw this pattern featured on the Interweave Knits

Briochealicious by Andrea Mowry



Knitting News, Notes and Events

This episode marks 3 years that I have been podcasting! Thanks for being a part of my community!



I'm so excited about our knit a long, New Year, New Ewe!



Are you ready to try something new with your knitting? A new technique or type of product? Perhaps a designer you have never tried? A new type of yarn? Check out the episode for more information about this Knit A Long for 2017. Officially it will run January 1 through March 10, 2017. Check out the chatter thread in the Ravelry Group. Rules will be listed in the Ravelry group as well.


Prizes for New Year, New Ewe:
Amplitude Shawl by Greg Cohoon

3 Patterns from Brenda Castiel

I learned the German Twisted Cast-on for my New Year New Ewe project!

Hoping to attend the Carolina Fiber Fest March 25-26, 2017 in Raleigh, NC.

Next planned Knitting Event: Zombie Knitpocalypse in June 2017

Non-Knitting Segments

One Pot Wonders

Healthy Thai Peanut Chicken Zucchini Noodles





Love it or Leave it

Love: Tombow Brush Pens

Lettering Practice Worksheets from The Postman's Knock

Leave: Being sick the entire month of January!!

Other News and Notes


No running updates to share, trying to keep up my healthy living! 


Books

I finished reading:





I am currently reading:



No comments:

Post a Comment