Thursday, December 18, 2014

Episode 22: Year in Review


As usual, thanks for the reviews and star rating on iTunes! 

Here's my birthday cake, in case you missed it. 

Knitting Segments

Show-Ready Knits 


 Neon Beast by Veera Valimaki


Knits in Rehearsal



Auditioning Knits


I've been looking at lots of slippers! 







Knitting Talk-Back: Year in Review


Did you meet your knitting goals for 2014? Why and why not? How will this year help to determine your goals for 2015? 

New Skills I Learned this year: 

Short Rows, thanks to this Craftsy Class  





Non-Knitting

What a Crock

Black Bean Soup

1 medium onion (chopped) 
4 gloves garlic (minced) 
1 tbsp ground cumin
2 tsp crushed red pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cans black beans
1 can chicken broth
1 jar salsa
2 tbsp lime juice

Place 2 cans of beans with liquids in batches with broth in blender. Blend until pureed. Put all ingredients in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.  

Love it or Leave It


Love It: I have a nice 2 week break from school coming up! 


Leave it: Lack of communication in relationships

Other News and Notes 



I'm continuing my 30 in 30 day challenge, so far I've worked out every day but 1 in december. 

Here's the yoga video I've been watching: Yoga with Adriene







No comments:

Post a Comment