Friday, January 9, 2015

Episode 23: Knitting Goals 2015

Knitting Segments

Show-Ready Knits





Knits in Rehearsal




Auditioning Knits 


Especially these 3 patterns: 




Knitting Flubs and Flops

Major color bleeding with my Neon Beast
Update: I emailed Madeline Tosh again and they said they were having problems with their email server and they have asked to see pictures and for a little more information. 

I also mentioned the Knitting Pretty Podcast, check it out if you haven't already. 


Knitting News, Notes and Events




#stashdownthrowdown 2015
Shop my stash, more yarn out than in, who's with me? 

I mentioned Commuter Jen, who is the host of the Commuter Knitter Podcast  , listen to her if you aren't already! 

Knitting Talkback: 2015 Goals


I created a project page for my goals this year, as suggested in the thread for Episode 22. 

Here is the Clara Parkes Craftsy class I mentioned, get your education on! 

Here's a link to the Knit Your Bit knitting campaign that I mentioned, feel free to join along. 

Non-Knitting Segments

What a Crock


Love it or Leave it

Love it: Seeing my nieces and nephews and being around kids for the holidays! 

Leave it: 

Other News and Notes

#30in#30 challenge was derailed in December due to illness in the family, but I learned a lot about myself in the process. I also ran 49.43 miles in December, just shy of my 50 mile goal. For January I would like to aim for 75 miles. 

Holiday Cabaret went really well! 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment