Sunday, May 1, 2016

My Hips Don't Lie

Knitting Segments 


I mentioned the Unraveling with Greg and Joey podcast, check those guys out if you get a second! 

Show Ready Knits

Bryum by Cailliau Berangere
I mentioned a flub I had with a dropped stitch, which I was able to repair using my Fix a Stitch.

Knits in Rehearsal

Auditioning Knits

I bought the Argentine yarn from Pura Hilados and I can't wait to get this!

Ice Shanty by Amy Miller 

Knitting News, Notes and Events 

We wrapped up the Broadway Kal on April 30th and we have several prizes to give away. Make sure to listen to see if you are one of the lucky ones!

The PalKal will be starting in June. I am looking for prizes and sponsors, so email me if you are interested!

I mentioned World Wide Knit in Public day which is June 18, 2016.

I also mentioned the Knit Girllls podcast and their KAL, Stash Dash. Check out their podcast.

I also mentioned a new to me video podcast called Legacy Knitz.

Non-Knitting Segments

What a Crock!


Love it or Leave it

Love: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Season 2, is out on Netflix. 

Leave: Packaging issues

Stage Craft

I've been doing a lot of sewing and finished a pattern I will definitely be making again. 
McCall's M6654 is a great value and I am learning more about lining garments and using my serger. 
I am loving the fabric selections from Girl Charlee Fabrics

I am currently working on a jumpsuit from Butterick's B6330


Other News and Notes


Books

I finished reading 2 books: 





Running

Thanks so much for donating to Team Taps and my efforts towards running the 41st annual Marine Corps Marathon in October of this year. Fundraising is far from over, so if you are interesting in donating, it's not too late. 


Other
May is shaping up to be a very busy month and final exams will be here before I know it, so I hope to keep a regular recording schedule for the month.



1 comment:

  1. I won with my sock monkey lovey! Hooray for KALs, theatre, & ACTually KNITting!

    ReplyDelete