Thursday, December 15, 2016

Episode 64: Craptastic

Knitting Segments 


Show-Ready Knits


I picked up these hangers I found at Target for the larger jar. 


Knits in Rehearsal




Knitting News, Notes and Events

The winners were announced for several contests, so be sure to listen up to see if you are the lucky one!

I was lucky enough to be joined by some of my favorite podcasters in knitting as many Melanie Berg patterns as we can! 

Non-Knitting Segments


One Pot Wonders 


Love it or Leave it

Love: Birthday Fun!
Leave: This week has been CRAPTASTIC

Stage Craft

I've been working a lot on a Cross Stitch project for a Secret Santa Gift!
This pattern came from an Etsy shop called Pinecone McGee

Other News and Notes

Running Updates

I am back to running short distances, no more than 4 miles so far but hoping to start back up the longer distances soon. I also got an entry into the Chicago Marathon for 2017. WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Books

Finished Books:

You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott

Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourne

Currently Reading:
The Girls by Emma Cline

Current Podcast Obsession:
Homecoming by Gimlet Media 

Thanks so much for listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment