Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Episode 3: I Got a New Face!


This weeks knitting segments include:

Show-Ready Knits
In rehearsals
Auditioning This Week
In the Wings (New segment about stash)
My Favorite Knitting Things

Non-Knitting Segments include:
What  a Crock
Love it or Leave it
Other news and updates

Show Ready Knits:
Basic Ribbed Socks

Here is the amazing cast on method I told you about, Dee's No Twist Cast On



I'm a sock knitter now! Please go to the Actually Knitting Podcast group and share your favorite sock patterns, methods, etc, with me so I can get on board!

In Rehearsals:
Boxy by Joji Locatelli   I have about 11 of the 16 inches of stockinette finished so far. It's getting too big to carry around!

A Noble Cowl by Emily Kausalik, made from stash yarn Juniper Moon Farms Herriot

The Dude by Andrea Rangel made in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in 3 colorways: Almond, Chestnut and Bittersweet Heather (just have tried swatching this one, so I guess it's in Pre-rehearsal)

Auditioning this Week:
Sunny Side [Up] 

Foolproof

In the Wings: Items waiting just offstage in the stash!
Malabrigo Worsted Col China

Happy Fuzzy Yarn Fingering in Ginger

Royal Ball Winder

My Favorite Knitting Things:
Knit Cubby and More on Etsy
Persuasion Stitch Markers

Non-Knitting Segments

What a Crock!
This week's crockpot recipe is for the vegetarians or, those like me who don't mind a good vegetarian meal!
Slow Cooker Veggie Pot Pie Soup

Love it or Leave it:
Coconut Oil. Take a peak at some of the uses of this magic stuff!

In other news:
I finished reading Orphan Train.

I got a new face! Or, as you might like to say, new glasses!













Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment