Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Episode 7: My First Time

Show Ready Knits


Hermione's Everyday Socks

In Rehearsals

Toujours by Joji Locatelli

Auditioning This Week

Not much mojo for auditions this week! Auditioned too many patterns before Stitches South. But, I am considering making a Hitofude Cardigan. I was inspired after trying one on at Stitches South and seeing Megan's on the Stockinette Zombie Video Podcast. If you haven't yet, check out Amy and Megan on that podcast.

In the Wings: Stash Enhancement

Miss Babs Kilimanjaro

Madeline Tosh Pashmina

Claudia Hand Painted Lace

Louet Euroflax Sport Weight

Knit-A-Long Talk

Please join the Spring Forward KAL! I have decided, since I can change the rules if I want to, it's my podcast, right?

You have until June 15th to bind off and post your pictures in the thread on Ravelry! If I get at least 15 entries I will add a second prize!


Knitting Talk Back

**New Segment**New Segment**New Segment**New Segment**New Segment**New Segment**

My First Time

When did you become a real knitter? What project was your first tough lesson learning knitting project? Do you still have it? Did it work out? What did you learn in the process? Please go to the Ravelry Group and post about your first time. Let's remember how far we've come and encourage new knitters to try new things! 

My First Time was the Pimlico Shrug
This looks so terrible on me that I don't even have any photos! 

Non-Knitting Segments

What a Crock!


Love it or Leave it:


Leave it: Un-Spring-Like weather on my Spring Break

She's Crafty

Been working on some sewing projects




(I used this pattern to make the first two bags above) 

Follow me on Goodreads if you are interested in what I'm reading! 








No comments:

Post a Comment