Tuesday, April 8, 2014


Episode 6 Show Notes: Are you a Geek or a Nerd? 


Thank you for iTunes review: Blue Jeep and MrsShoo   

Knitting Segments

Show Ready: 
Megan Goodacre
Free pattern on Ravelry

Wish I had chosen a more exciting yarn, but it's very lightweight and will be a great Spring Cowl. I haven't weaved in the ends yet, so I'll post my pictures as soon as I'm able. 


In Rehearsals:

The Dude Sweater: Are you tired of hearing about this yet? I’m tired of thinking about it!

 Hermione’s everyday socks



Audtioning this Week:
Linum tee:


Otherside:

Serina Cardigan

Make a Wish

Rocky Coast Cardigan





Favorite knitting things:
Vintage rose knitting boutique
Stitch marker necklace





I ordered the yellow yarn ball and the knit knerd set plus the iced coffee stitch marker.





Non-Knitting Segments

What a Crock: 

Love it or Leave it:
Modcloth Clothing Website



Leave it: Nothing this week!! Whoop! Optimism!




Other News and Notes:

Saw 2 plays this week:
Driving Miss Daisy
Chicago

Geek Vs. Nerd Vs. Dork: What are you geeky about?


Don’t forget the Spring Forward KAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment